This includes any personal material that cannot be classified in further detail e. g. some biography.
Choose one of the following items:
Abiding memories of Port's famous minister
- Part 1 of a brief history published to coincide with Reverend Lyte's bicentenary festival. ...
A Flock of Fishermen
- The Reverend Lyte may not have been able to walk on water, but it was said that he could w ...
- A composite postcard of Henry Lyte, All Saints church and his home with his famous hymn pr ...
Reverend Henry Francis Lyte
- Famous hymn writer Reverend Henry Francis Lyte (1793-1847) was vicar of All Saints Church, ...
- A composite postcard of Henry Lyte, All Saints Church and the current church with his famo ...
Well Loved Hymns
- The Reverend Henry Francis Lyte is remembered as the writer of many well-loved hymns inclu ...
Hellfire preacher with the common touch
- Part 2 of a brief history published to coincide with Reverend Lyte's bicentenary festival. ...
Berry Head House
- The vicarage at Berry Head House (an hotel since 1936), had been built as a military hospi ...