Any community material that cannot be classified in greater detail.
Choose one of the following items:
- Built in 1812, The Glen was left to Emma Keyse by her mother who once nursed the infant Pr ...
The History of Babbacombe & St Marychurch
- The parish of St Marychurch is one of the oldest in Devon. The first site was founded, by ...
Victorian Royal Visits
- Victoria made her first visit to Torquay in 1833 and had tea at the Glen on Babbacombe Bea ...
[Did you know - Babbacombe?]
- Oscar Wilde wrote the play A Woman of No importance whilst staying at the villa Babbacombe ...
[Did you know - John Lee?]
- The Glen stood on what is now a car park on Babbacombe Beach, near the Cary Arms. ...